Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)™ Prep Course
Disciplined Agile® tool kit
The Disciplined Agile® tool kit includes hundreds of proven practices, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and even some predictive approaches, and puts them into context.
By taking the course – and becoming DASM certified – you’ll understand how to customize your way of working to the approach that makes sense for the situation you face in your organization and industry.
In the course you will learn:
- Grasp the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how you can practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams.
- Discover the advantages of agile project management.
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more.
- Understand how to put these techniques into practice and ensure successful agile implementation.
- Appreciate the DA™ mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the most effective way of working (WoW) for you, and your team in your unique situation.
Instructor: Dimitris Lazos MSc, PMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP, DASSM, DAVSC
Note: “PMI”, “DASM”, and “DASSM” are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. Source: www.pmi.org